For your best possible accommodation, we have adapted our services to the new data:
- Hand hygiene and use of appropriate Personal Protection Measures by all employees depending on the specialty.
- Continuous training: The apartment staff successfully completed the enhanced COVID-19 awareness training from the Medical School of Crete.
- Provision of hand sanitizers and special marking in all common areas.
- Observance of required distances at the reception.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of rooms and common areas with a solution of 0.1% sodium hypochlorite and ethanol at a concentration of 70% after cleaning with neutral detergent. Special care for small objects (knobs, taps, remote control, etc.).
- Housekeeping is not recommended during the stay, except at the request of the customer.
- Abolition of daily change of clothing and towels, except at the request of the customer.
- For departures, 2 protocols are being applied:
Regular cleaning and waiting 24 hours before the room is again available to the next customer or
Thorough cleaning - disinfection of the disputed room and bathroom surfaces with steam.
- The decorative objects and all the notebooks - brochures - menus are removed.
- The keys are delivered in a special box at the reception upon departure and are disinfected.
- Special Instructions for cleaning in case of occurrence of case based on the instructions of EODY.
- Extended check-in and check-out time between stays. Check-out until 11:00 a.m. and check-in from 15:00 p.m. The time between each check-in and check-out ensures that between different customers the room is cleaned, thoroughly disinfected and adequate natural ventilation is followed.
- Non-residents are not allowed in the apartments.
- Prefer natural ventilation of the space. The air recirculation (fan function) in the menu of the air condition is strictly prohibited.
For any other information please contact the Concierge Department at +302721023311 or at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Have a pleasant stay!!
DN Hotels & Resort